Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization( SEO ) is a proper subset of digital marketing or internet marketing. SEO is the process of increasing the online visibility of a website or a web page through the search engine’s unpaid or organic results. SEO takes the highest priority over the internet marketing services such as social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and native advertising. More frequently a website or web page appears in the search result page, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. Those visitors may become the customers of your products or services.
We are recommending the following services to optimize a website in a search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, and more.
- Keyword Research – Keyword research is the most important and valuable factor in search engine optimization field. An SEO professional analysis to find out alternative search terms that people enter into a search engine for continuing their browsing experience.
- Backlinks building – Link building is known as backlinks. Backlinks are incoming links to a web page from another website on the web.
- Web Analytics – Web analytics is the process of measuring, analyzing, and understanding the behavior of visitors across web pages on the internet.
- Optimizing web page – Website’s loading speed optimization, adding relevant keywords into meta tags, and describing the appropriate page title is the process of website optimization.
- Sitemap building – A sitemap is an XML file that lists the URLs for relevant web pages of a website.
- Robot.txt file – Robot.txt file is a simple text file that tells a search engine which page to index and which pages to skip.